What Are Cookies?
To find out more, please check What are cookies (opens in a new window; please note that we can’t be responsible for the content of external websites).
If you don’t wish to enable cookies on your computer, that will mean that your experience of using our website site will be impaired – as some of the cookies help us to identify and resolve errors for example, or determine relevant related products to show you when you’re browsing. Most web browsers have cookies enabled, but see the Managing cookies section for help to turn them on should you need to.
We do have relationships with third parties who may also set cookies during your visit to be used for remarketing purposes – in other words to show you different products and services based on what you appear to be interested in. If you’d like to opt out, please go to the Network Advertising Initiative website (opens in a new window – please note that we’re not responsible for the content of external websites).
Do Not Track
Do not track (DNT) is a feature offered by some browsers, with some newer browsers offering it as default. If you enable it, it sends a signal to websites to request that your browsing isn’t tracked, for example by third party ad or social networks, or analytic companies.
You can opt out of tracking and analytics on this website by changing your settings – see the Managing Cookies section on this page.
At present no industry-wide uniform standard has been agreed and adopted to determine how DNT requests should be managed, so our website doesn’t currently respond to DNT requests. Until that standard is established, we’ll continue to review DNT and other new technologies, but won’t respond to DNT requests.
We’re giving you this information as part of our initiative to both comply with legislation, and make sure we’re honest and clear about your privacy when using our website. We know you’d expect nothing less from us, and please be assured that we’re working on a number of other privacy and cookie-related improvements to the website.
How to check cookies are enabled on IOS Safari
- Tap on the ‘Settings’ application from your home screen.
- Find and tap on the ‘Safari’ menu item.
- Under the ‘Privacy & Security’ section tap on the ‘Block cookies’ menu item.
- Select any option other than ‘Always block’.
- How to check cookies are enable on Android internet browsers
- Tap on the ‘Settings’ application from your home screen or under ‘Apps’.
- Under the ‘Device’ section tap on the ‘Applications’ menu item.
- Find and tap the ‘Internet’ menu item.
- Find and tap the ‘Privacy’ menu item.
- Enable ‘Accept cookies’.
- For all other browsers, please consult your online Help files.